- Drela, M., "Transonic Low Reynolds Number Airfoils", Journal of Aircraft, Nov-Dec 1992.
- Mughal B. and Drela M., A Calculation Method for the Three-Dimensional Boundary-Layer Equations in Integral Form, AIAA Paper 93-0786, Reno NV, Jan. 1993.
- Hufford, G.S., Drela, M., and Kerwin, J.E., "Viscous Flow Around Marine Propellers Using Boundary Layer Strip Theory", Journal of Ship Research, March 1994.
- Drela, M., "Aerodynamics of Heat Exchangers for High-Altitude Aircraft", Journal of Aircraft, March-April, 1996.
- Nishida, B. and Drela, M., "Fully Simultaneous Coupling for Three-Dimensional Viscous/Inviscid Flows", AIAA-95-1806-CP, AIAA 13th Applied Aerodynamics Conference, June, 1995.
- Sorenson, T. and Drela, M., "Aeroelastic Sensitivity Calcuations Using a Newton-Based Full-Potential Equation Solver", AIAA-95-1834-CP, AIAA 13th Applied Aerodynamics Conference, June, 1995.
- Washington, T. and Drela, M., "Multielement Airfoil Ice Accretion", AIAA-95-1860-CP, AIAA 13th Applied Aerodynamics Conference, June, 1995.
- "Integrated Model for Preliminary Aerodynamic, Structural, and Control-Law Design of Aircraft", AIAA 99-1394, AIAA 40th Structures, Dynamics, and Materials Conference, April 1999.
- Drela, M. and Peraire, J., and Merchant, A. 'Elimination of spurious loss in euler equation computations', AIAA Journal, Vol. 38, No. 3, March 2000. Also, AIAA Paper 98-2424, Albuquerque, NM, June, 1998.
Research : People : Publications : Seminars